Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Mouth is Confused

What does this look like to you?

If you said "apple" than you are correct....kind of.  It's actually a "grapple," an apple that's been infused with natural and artificial grape flavor.  Ric picked some up at the grocery store the other day, and I had one for a snack this afternoon.  Let me tell you, the mouth doesn't really know what to think of these.  The texture is exactly the same as an apple, and there's still a hint of apple flavor, but primarily there's the grape taste that starts kicking in while you're chewing.  It's like someone dunked a apple into grape juice and let it soak for a while.  I'm not sure the world needs grapples but it's kind of a fun idea.

The best part, however, is that I've started saying "how bout them grapples??" to Ric all the time, which cracks me right up. 

2 comments:

Chad said...

how about them grapples is a good thing.

Ric said...

"gray-pples."
Rhymes with "ape-pples."