Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Have This Problem...

I've watched tons of movies in my day and thus have lots of movie quotes stuck in my head, but most of the time I have no idea what movie it might be from.  I've been saying "what the hell bro?" a bunch the past few weeks but had to Google it to remember where it came from.  I should start keeping track of all the random sayings and quotes that come out of my trap to see if I can figure out what they're from.

On that note, let's get random!

*shuffle*

Speaking of movies; movie critic Roger Ebert lost his lower jaw and voice almost 4 years ago.  This feature in Esquire is a great read, and that fact that he'll be able to talk (using a computer) with his original voice that was lifted from his tv and radio shows from years ago amazes me.

*shuffle*

Here's a nice Spring Training article about everyone's favorite Brewer super-sub Craig Counsell.  I thoroughly look forward to shouting "Coooooouuunseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll" at Opening Day this year.

*shuffle*

Last weekend we hungout with a bunch of people from Illinois and my "accent" was again brought to my attention.  Yes, I realize I hold the "O" on "boooat" a bit longer than most.  Yes, I do talk like a Yooper.  No, I do not plan on changing anytime soon.


*shuffle*

I think Lennon would approve.

No comments: