Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Guess Who's Back

Well I completed dropped the ball on setting the blog up to auto-post while I was on vacation.  I was going to do it Thursday before we left, but I didn't have anything packed so that kind of took precedence.  Regardless, the vacation was amazing, and I'm sure you all survived without me.  We stayed at the Akumal Beach Resort in Akumal, Mexico, which is about 1.5 hours south of Cancun on the Pacific Ocean.  It was a pretty nice place with one of the best beaches in the area.
Anyways, here's some of what we did on vacation, with some lovely pics.
  • Snorkeled with wild sea turtles.
  • Played beach volleyball with 4 Argentinians, 3 Canadians, 2 Hungarians, and 2 Italians.
  • Ziplined 200 ft over the ocean.
  • Explored the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza
  • Swam with dolphins, sharks, and sting rays.
  • Played Thumper with a group of people that included a Canadian rapper and a 69 year old grandma.
  • Got my ear chatted off by a Canadian Chuck Norris look-alike, eh.
  • Swam in a fresh water cenote.

All in all, a good vacation.  Starting next week we'll be back on schedule with new posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

2 comments:

Dr. Bergeron said...

You played thumper with Snow?

Gregor said...

Aahahaha, god I wish.