Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mohawk for a Day


As a corporate drone in good standing it is expected of me that I will dress in business casual every day and remain properly groomed. I usually do a pretty good job of this, though some days my 5 o'clock shadow turns into a 10 o'clock shadow, but for the most part I do a decent job of it.

However, as part of my Halloween costume I decided to go with a mohawk and a goatee. It was fun to do something different for the weekend, but laziness rolled around by Sunday night, and I figured, "Eh, what could one day with a mohawk really do? It's not terribly noticeable." So off I went to work in the morning, rocking the mohawk. And to tell you the truth? No one really noticed. A guy on my team mentioned that he liked it, but for the most part it was radio silence out there.

And then that night I had E cut it off. Tempting fate one day was enough. There will come a day in the future when it will return, but when that is no one can say.

1 comment:

Nasty Nate said...

I've been currently rocking the mohawk/faux hawk for a week now, It's badass because you can't tell if i don't put any product in your hair. Bust it out again soon Mens warehouse, I guarantee you'll like it.