Tuesday, June 2, 2009

You're Too Young

It's a beautiful time of year for dorks like myself. Not only is there a plethora of movies in theatres that I want to see, but E3, the world's largest video game expo, is currently going on. And that is a great thing. So as I try to find a decent website to watch the trailer for the newly announced Left 4 Dead 2, I find this. Hooray, I think to myself.


So I click the play button and I am presented with this.


I chuckle to myself as I set my birthday to January 1, 1932. Seriously, what the hell is the point of this? Does this simple check get video companies off the hook when parents are upset that little Timmy saw a zombie's head get exploded? And what kid is going to honestly put in his real birthday after the first time? It just seems foolish to me.

No comments: