Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birfday!

So today is the 75th birthday of the esteemed Donald Duck. In honor of that I present a favorite clip from when I was a lad, in which Mickey, Goofy, and Donald go camping. I wish I had a camper just like theirs.

Happy Birthday Donald!

(Oh, it's also the 1 year anniversary of In The Fade. That's right, one year ago today I first dipped into blogging, and 208 posts later here we are. Thanks for reading, commenting, arguing and debating. And many happy returns.)

2 comments:

Ric said...

Did you know that Donald Duck is my favorite cartoon character ever? I think it's his hat.

BLaZE said...

I'm either just over a half year old, if you go by this blogspot account. Or just over 5.5 years old if you go by my first blog post.

Thanks for getting me started in this again Greg. I think you were my motivating force.