- Get Trained in CPR. Well, I had pretty much forgotten about this one until I reviewed my resolutions. This might be a late summer addition to my schedule; with softball and volleyball taking up two of my weeknights at the moment time free time is a precious luxury.
- Setup an IRA and get finances in order. The IRA will be something to setup closer to the end of the year, but I've been steadily using Mint.com for all of my purchases the past 5 months, and that's really helped me to see how much money I piddle away on unnecessary things.
- Start doing Habitat for Humanity again. I labeled this one as a "big one," and thus I failed pretty big in doing nothing about it. I excuse to myself was "well, in college it was easy to just sign up and go work for a Saturday." Signing up to help out the County affiliate takes a bit more work. More research is needed to find out exactly what I need to do.
- Go Skydiving. Looks like this is going to happen July 2nd. Woohoo!
- Get up to 200 lbs, and stay there. I still hover around the 195-198 lb area, which seems to be where my body is comfortable at with minimal exercise and healthy eating. Saturday the roommates and myself started doing Power 90, a 90 day workout routine, so we'll see if that helps with the weight gaining. Honestly though, getting up to 200 lbs really isn't that big of deal to me anymore. As long as I'm fit and healthy, no matter the weight.
- Visit another country. As mentioned in the previous post, this one was achieved in February, and was a great time. However, rumors of going to Austria to visit Ric's brother have been bouncing around, so if goal #2 continues I should be able to swing that later this fall.
- Get back into computers/take my job more seriously. This was a two part one, and career-wise I'm doing great. I'm about halfway through a month-long project where I'm in charge of a group of people, and even though I'm coming to work early and putting in long hours I really do love it. Hopefully after this project I can continue to be given plenty of work to keep me busy. On the personal side I still need to build a computer, but I pushed this off until fall because I'm rarely use my PC during the summer. It pays to wait a few months for prices to come down and for newer parts to become available.
Los ríos (El Libro De Bolsillo (Lb)) PDF ePub
1 month ago