Monday, May 4, 2009

Hell Yeah Monday!

Today is quickly turning into a "Hell Yeah Monday!" Reasons? We've got plenty!
  • Turtles in Time is getting remade. As I talked about during Top 5 week, Turtles in Time is one of my favorite video games EVAH, so I'm really looking forward to this.
  • From OnMilwaukee.com, "Credit Mike Vassallo with an assist; the Brewers' PR director suggested an entrance song for reliever Jorge Julio, who now comes into games to the tune of Paul Simon's "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard."" I cubeloled quite heartily about that one.
  • Spring has finally sprung, with highs in the 60s nearly all week long. I had my shirt off both Saturday and Sunday while outside. And loved every minute of it. Minus when I went +18 in disc golf in Whitewater. But it's still early in the season!
  • I had a dream last night that Rocky Balboa had opened an auto shop in Edgar, and was barely scraping by with Adrian. It even looked like the movie, with the colors slightly washed out, like a lot of movies from the 70s look.
So cheer up, chaps. It's only Monday!

No comments: