- I didn't really get into baseball until 2 years ago, even though I played in high school.
- The first alcoholic drink I had was Hooch. It took about 2 years after that for me to enjoy the taste of beer. And now it's pretty much all I drink.
- I told Chad that I couldn't pick out the bassline for most songs my Freshman year of college. It's amazing how dumb I was back then.
- I hardly ever ate hamburgers or cheeseburgers as a kid. It was hot dogs or (if we went out to eat) chicken nuggets, all the way.
- Going off that, I didn't like steak all the much until high school. I think it was because we could only afford the lowest quality of steaks when I was a kid, so it was usually stringy, and bland as heck.
- I convinced myself that telling people the truth all the time, no matter what the situation, was a good idea in the beginning of college. It's amazing I maintained any friends at all.
- You know on the passenger side mirror of cars it says "Objects in mirror are closer than then appear"? Well I used to think that meant if something was too far away from the mirror it would disappear from site. And when it got closer it would pop out of nowhere and reappear.
- I thought the lead singer of Rush was a female until I was 18.
5 weeks ago