Folks, let me introduce you to IPic.
Tickets for movies are $14, which is sort of steep, but the benefits quickly outweigh the cost.
- First, the video and sound are both digital, so the picture quality is beautiful, and the sound is amazing. It shakes your seats on some of the louder scenes!
- The seats are reserved, which kinda stinks if you want to sit a huge group together, but we've been pretty fortunate so far.
- Speaking of the seats, they're love seat-style, with two people sitting together in the back section. And they're comfortable as can be, with a fold down arm rest in between.
- It's 21 and over after 7 pm, so there's no little kids ruining the movie with their crying and talking. I didn't even realize it until after the movie, but that is awesome.
- You can drink all sorts of alcohol during your movie. Beer wine, mixed drinks, it's all there.
- And free popcorn to boot. And you get free tickets for bowling in the attached bowling alley.