Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And So It Begins...


After an odd and interesting off season and Spring training, the Brewers FINALLY play their first game of the season today (Crap, is it going to be postponed??) And this is a good thing. Towards the last 2 months of the season last year I was becoming a super fan of the team, checking the score everyday, watching games when I could, reading blogs and articles whenever I could. And that's just stewed and grown over the winter to the point that I'm bursting at the seams to see some baseball.


I watched a few preseason games, but that's not the same. I want to watch REAL games, with the stands packed and people cheering. TheGF secured half-price tickets for next Monday's game, so that'll be the first of many games I'll be seeing this year. Hooray for the REAL start of Spring!

No comments: