Friday, March 27, 2009

Big Ideas

I like supporting big ideas. Ones that will revolutionize quality of life for everyone. And this is one of those big ideas.
Manufactured and patented by Milwaukee's own Brew City (Casual Gear from the Midwestern Lifesyle), this hoodie is such a good idea it's ridiculous. A hoodie with a built in can coozie! The little pocket is lined with a different type of fabric that helps insulate the beer, and it still allows for full use of the normal hoodie pocket. I purchased one the other day, and I gotta say that I love it.

And they come in tons of different styles and colors. Very highly recommended, and I can't wait to bust mine out at a Brewer game coming up soon.

(As a sidenote, when I first took the hoodie out of the package I thought it was defective, in that all the extra material around the seams was on the outside of the shirt rather than the inside. I called up to let them know and I was informed that it was intentional, as they were going for a "relaxing beach look." It was also described as "fashion forward," which made me chuckle a bit. So now I'm on the forefront of style. Excellent.)

8 comments:

Ric said...

Why isn't that Becks Dark open?

MrB said...

I want one! Specially for early spring and November festivities.

KiltRunner said...

That sweatshirt is soooooo last summer.

BLaZE said...

It's funny, because now if anyone else gets one (besides Ric), and you both wear them, it crosses the line from trendy and unique to toolish.

And the fact that you called up the company only to be corrected means that you are definitely not at the forefront of style. OR they just have a really sweet policy in dealing with defective merchandise: Lie.

Ric said...

I'm pretty sure even if we both wore that sweatshirt together it'd look toolish.

Static Lullaby said...

WOW. Just when I thought I saw it all....

Chad said...

I have a loincloth with this same thing.

Lish said...

with a place to put your lube?

how creative!