Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Public Service Announcement: Batista!

David Zayas, who plays Det. Angel Batista on the wonderful show Dexter on Showtime, will be on Kramp and Addler morning show at 7:30 am on Thursday morning. I've mentioned before, I love Dexter. I wasn't exactly sure where Season 3 was going at first, but the last couple episodes have ramped up the action and suspense, to the point where I don't know who's gonna make it out alive. Anyways, before being on Dexter David Zayas was all over TV, on shows like Law and Order, Numb3rs, Without a Trace, and Shark (apparently he has a taste for procedurals). Angel is probably my second favorite character on the show, and he's been nothing less than spectacular this season. So don't forget, 7:30 am on 102.1 FM on Thursday morning to hear David talking about the season finale. And if you miss it you should be able to get it here later on in the day on Thursday.

8 comments:

BLaZE said...

2nd favorite!?! noooo!

... ok, so I just tried to think of who I think my 2nd favorite should be an I'm at a blank. Wow everyone in the cast sure has their character flaws. Quinn is the last person's we have yet to find. And I suppose you meant living characters, motherfucker.

I guess you can have Batista, he's a lot less of an emotional train wreck now.

Gregor said...

Dexter is number 1, of course. Then Batista, Masuka, and I'm warming up to Quinn; he plays off Masuka rather well.

BLaZE said...

You left out the lovely Debra "What the FUCK, Dex?" Morgan.

BLaZE said...

Oh, and my favorites are Brian Moser, Dexter, Lila, Freebo, The Skinner, Doakes, and Paul (rita's ex).

Gregor said...

Haha, so you basically like EVERY character.

Right on with the "What the FUCK Dex?", though. She's said that about 100 times over the years.

Ric said...

Paul was a douche. Is a douche?
I haven't seen the second season yet.

BLaZE said...

Lol, I think my humor is lost on most people. But Greg? Come on!

That list was not "EVERY" character. It was a RANKED list completely opposite of what anyone would ever choose. Mostly all Evil, psychiopaths, and a good number are dead.

I was trying to be facetious. I think Ric was on the right path.

Ric said...

It makes me happy that you spelled "facetious" right.