Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to All

Hey look, Superman is shoving Santa down the chimney! That guy...

I love the fact that we're having such a white Christmas year. I will not love it, however, if I end up in a ditch on the ride up to Edgar. Anyways, I'll be gone until next week Monday, so to keep you busy here's some fine reading and time wasters!
  • Play some Greg Invaders, courtesy of my good friend MrB. Yes, he has even more free time than I do.
  • Use your l33t hacking internet skillz to watch some of my favorite under appreciated shows such as Friday Night Lights, Farscape, and Venture Bros. Search around on Surfthechannel.com to find a bunch of their episodes.
  • Perhaps you'd like to take a trip back in time to Top 5 Week? Check out my Top 5 Video Games, TV Shows, Books, Movies, and Songs. I'm happy to see that I still agree with all of my choices.
  • Or perhaps you need a LOT of time to kill. Then I recommend checking out all my favorite links, organized by type. That should keep you busy until 2009.
Most importantly, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Christmas is a time to come together with friends and family and be thankful for all we've been given over the past year. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Ric said...

Happy Christmas!