Monday, November 10, 2008

Tomorrow Will be a Good Day

And this is why.



Out tomorrow for Rock Band is the full Foo Fighters album "The Colour and the Shape." As I have mentioned before, I love the Foo Fighters. Originally it was announced that their latest album, "Echoes, Silence, Patience, & Grace" was going to be available, but it was changed to "The Colour and the Shape" a while back. CatS was the second Foo Fighters album, and set the tone of the band for the past 11 years. I mean, just look at that track list! My Hero is probably my second favorite Foo song, Monkeywrench is a guitar assault, February Stars slowly builds to a phenomenal crescendo, and Hey, Johnny Park! is probably their most underrated song. I'm not sure if I'll get the whole track pack yet (despite what Guitar Hero would have you believe, some songs just don't translate well for the whole band), but I'd say we'll probably get at least 8 of them.

2 comments:

MrB said...

Awesome.

That picture looks like shit tho. I can't tell what songs are there.

Gregor said...

Yeah, that didn't turn out too well. Swapped out the pic and just made a link for it instead.