Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving Thanks


Thanksgiving is almost upon us, and it's given me a chance to reflect on all the things I'm thankful for this year.
  • For a car that is mostly problem free, except for occasionally overheating in the summer.
  • A well paying job that "lets" me write this blog.
  • A nice place to live (with a soon to be even nicer place to live).
  • Great friends that I can easily play video games with or discuss the finer points of the economy.
  • A wonderful girlfriend, who might just be dorkier than I am.
  • Continued good health; I can't remember the last time I was majorly sick.
  • Loving family that tends to talk my ear off when I get them on the phone.
  • Leinkugel's Fireside Nut Brown. Man that stuff is good.
  • Last, but certainly not least, my wonderful readers. Your comments keep me laughing and thinking, and without you guys I would have ran out of things to write about a long time ago.

So what are you thankful for this year?

4 comments:

MrB said...

Clevery pun-y blog titles?

Ric said...

you :D
And peanut butter. And Saturdays.

Kuhmandi said...

In response to #4, I'm thankful for my degree in economics...

BLaZE said...

I'm thankful for a huge IQ, dashing good looks, extreme athleticism, and most of all, my modesty.