- For a car that is mostly problem free, except for occasionally overheating in the summer.
- A well paying job that "lets" me write this blog.
- A nice place to live (with a soon to be even nicer place to live).
- Great friends that I can easily play video games with or discuss the finer points of the economy.
- A wonderful girlfriend, who might just be dorkier than I am.
- Continued good health; I can't remember the last time I was majorly sick.
- Loving family that tends to talk my ear off when I get them on the phone.
- Leinkugel's Fireside Nut Brown. Man that stuff is good.
- Last, but certainly not least, my wonderful readers. Your comments keep me laughing and thinking, and without you guys I would have ran out of things to write about a long time ago.
So what are you thankful for this year?