Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No Time

My life is about to be bombarded with so much stuff going on, it's kind of scary. And by "stuff" I of course mean "video games." Coming out in the next 2 months are no less than 7 video games that deserve to be purchasing and playing (plus I still need to finish GTA IV). The good thing about winter is that it's nice to curl up on the couch and game for hours on end, but holy goodness this is going to get expensive. Luckily I share an apartment with 2 other games who impulsively buy games, so with any luck they'll be buying some of these too. Here's the list
  1. Fable 2
  2. Guitar Hero: World Tour
  3. Fallout 3
  4. Quantum of Solace
  5. Mirror's Edge
  6. Call of Duty: World at War
  7. Left 4 Dead

And here I thought I'd be saving money this winter by not going out as much...

4 comments:

menace said...

"so with any luck they'll be buying [all] of these."


Just figured I would clean up that error you had in that last sentence.

MrB said...

i can pirate most of those games for PC. So you're SOL if you wanna play them on the xbox. Guitar Hero will be purchased for sure tho'.

MrB said...

You forgot dead space.

Ric said...

Oh yeah...

Matthias pre-ordered Left 4 Dead, so he got a free d/l of the demo.