- Watch a football game, whether it's a college or NFL game on TV or actually going to a high school game. Fall is the season for Football.
- Curl up with a book and a cup of hot apple cider.
- Catch up on all those video games you've been neglecting all summer long.
- Walk through the woods when the leaves are falling.
- Carving pumpkins.
- Prepping for Halloween, including decorating the house.
- Indulging in some fine fall beers.
- Drives through the country side to check out the leaves changing colors.
- Disc golfing, touch football, anything to get outside and enjoy the smell of the leaves.
Sure, a lot of people grumble that "It'll probably snow next week," but the truth is that fall is a great time of the year to get out and enjoy the great state we live in.