Thursday, September 25, 2008

Righters Bloc

I half-started about 4 different topics today. You'd think with two days of not writing at all I'd have something worthwhile to talk about, but nothing seems interesting to me. And so, if it's not interesting to me than how is it going to be interesting to other people? I blame it on the hangover...

Anyways, I don't want to leave you empty handed today, so here's a few links to some of my favorite sites.

Ars Technica. Specifically the video game blog. Most of the other video game sites are blocked here at work, but this one is updated 6 or 7 times a day, so it's a good spot to get my fix. Plus they're big fans of Rock Band and Guitar Hero, so that's nice.

The Art of Manliness. A site for men, and women who like men. Love of chest hair is required.

Chris's Invincible Super-Blog. Comic book talk, plus reviews and absurd contests like this one: What kind of nunchuks would Batman use?

OnMilwaukee.com. Great place to find out happenings in Milwaukee. I've got it setup in my RSS Toolbar, and check it about 10 times a day.

xkcd.com. Updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, it's a webcomic is proud to have this at the bottom of the site: "Warning: this comic occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors).

So yeah, hopefully those will keep you busy until I can once again tap into wormhole of insight and thoughtfulness that usually fills these pages.

1 comment:

Ric said...

I love chest hair.