Friday, August 29, 2008

Well, it's Labor Day...


...And you know what that means: it's the unofficial end of summer. After this weekend it's time to pack away the grill, for women to stop wearing white, for me to have a shirt on more often than not, and to start staying inside on the weekends playing video games, watching movies, and reading. Or is it? As I find myself in the DMZ of my life known as "Young adulthood," after I'm done with school but before I have kids I begin to realize that summer doesn't end just because school is starting up again. September is no longer a sad time, because there's still plenty of beautiful weather to enjoy and things to do. Over the next couple weeks I'm going camping up north, going to a Brewer game, doing a 4 brewery tour/boat ride, going to Blair, WI for Cheese Fest, and then attending a surprise 50th bday party for my godfather. Summer doesn't die until I say it does! So here's to a 5 month long Summer, and many happy returns.

1 comment:

Ric said...

wait a tick... did you say CHEESE fest?