Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Road Warriors

So tomorrow is the big day. Below is the basic map of how we'll be going. We might go up through North Dakota and Montana instead of through South Dakota and Wyoming. Since Charlie is bringing his laptop I'll try to blog and post pictures here whenever we can find some WiFi.

My Estimates for the Trip:

  • Mileage: 7,500 miles.
  • Days of Travel: 12
  • Estimated time spent driving: 150 hours.
  • Hours per day driving: 11
  • Money spent in gas: $1,000.
  • Number of times we almost crash and die: 8 times while Charlie is driving, 1 when I am driving.
  • Number of times Charlie yells at me and questions my age, moral terpitude, and sexual orientation because I'm driving too slow: 36
  • Number of people that make fun of our Wisconsin accents: 8, all of them from Oregon or California. West Coast jerks.....
  • Number of times I wish I had gotten the AC fixed on my car: Probably everyday......

No comments: