Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rock On!

The full set list for Rock Band II was announced on Kotaku.com, and holy moly are there a lot of great songs. My favorites are:

4. Alice in Chains "Man in the Box" 1990's (big fan of Alice in Chains ever since the 90s, they're one of the "Big 5" rock bands of the 90s)

5. Allman Brothers "Ramblin' Man" 1970's (Allman Brothers kick ass, always have, always will)

7. Bad Company "Shooting Star" 1970's (really excited to sing the vocals on this one)

11. Billy Idol "White Wedding Pt. I" 1980's (every day is a nice day for a white wedding)

18. Disturbed "Down with the Sickness" 2000's (OOH-AH-AH-AH-AH!!!!)

23. Foo Fighters "Everlong" 1990's (My #1 favorite song ever, I was pissed when I found out Guitar Hero: World Tour would have it, because I figured it would be exclusive to that game. Luckily Dave Grohl answered my prayers. I'd get the game just for this song.)

36. Lit "My Own Worst Enemy" 1990's (Just straight up 90's rock/pop goodness)

42. Modest Mouse "Float On" 2000's (a more mellow song, but it'll be fun)

45. Norman Greenbaum "Spirit in the Sky" 1960's (such a great, classic song! I can't believe they got the master for this)

59. Soundgarden "Spoonman" 1990's (best drum rhythm ever)

And that's only up to 59! I'll be spending far too much time playing that game when it comes out.

2 comments:

Ric said...

I would also enjoy the following:
Duran Duran “Hungry Like the Wolf”
Presidents of the USA “Lump”
System of a Down “Chop Suey”
Talking Heads “Psycho Killer”

They should really look into getting some Kings of Leon. Really.

MrB said...

Rock on butterfly... rock on