Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random Thoughts



  • Red Vines are the best licorice ever.
  • I love hot weather, but I really need to have AC in my apartment to survive. I think that summer I spent sweating my ass of at Grandma's House burned out my self-cooling functions.
  • Why didn't I play summer softball during high school? I'm having a blast playing it (even games when I suck at batting) and actually wish I had more than one league a week to play in. Also I need a new sport for the fall....hmm...
  • It's almost July already, though since I'm not in school anymore it's not that big of a deal since "Summer" just started and stretches all the way to September.
  • There are a silly amount of movies based on comic books coming out this summer: Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Dark Knight, Hellboy, Wanted. Not that comic book movies are a good thing or bad thing (I've only seen Iron Man so far), just interesting that Hollywood is embracing comics adaptations so strongly.
  • Played bags/baggo/cornhole last night and I started off a bit rusty before hitting my stride, even had three in the hole on one round (thus requiring the other team to shotgun beers). It felt really good, back to when we were playing baggo every night back in the dorms.
  • This will be the first year I've gone to more than a 2 days of Summerfest. I'll be talking about all the bands I see in the upcoming week.

No comments: