Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bathroom Etiquette


One thing you realize when you work in an office building with too few bathrooms is the bathroom rituals of dudes when they're at the urinal. I've seen people put both hands in their pockets, rest one hand on the pipe coming out the top of the urinal, check their Blackberry with one hand, put their hands on their hip like they're a pregnant lady, and turn with their back to me, like they're afraid I'm gonna look at their junk. Look buddy, we're all adults, this isn't the movie Waiting where you need to be afraid of me checking out your shwantz, just do your business like a respectable human being and I'll do the same.

There seems to be some trouble with people using the toilets, too. People need to eat more fruit or something, because there's an awful lot of grunting and groaning going on sometimes. You can practically hear them sweating it out in there while bearing down on the stall. There's a reason I bring my MP3 player when I take a deuce...

On a side note, they're making a movie based on one of my all time favorite books as a kid,
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. This is rather exciting, might have to pick the book up for my nieces.

No comments: